how to draw bruises with pencil

Draw a small circular-shaped shape in red at the center where you want your bruises to be using a very small amount of marker on your skin. Use little dots of color and blend the colors together later.


This Is My Own Study Of A Bruised Eye Done In Pencil Crayon It Took Me Around An Hour To Complete My Topic At The Moment Eye Art Color Pencil Art

Mostly for my own practice but also for making it possible for me to look back at how I did it in.

. W I think Ill make some more of these probably a cloud and fire one. How do you draw a realistic bruise. Description I started this as a hand drawing practice but well it turned a little bloody.

Its easy for this to look like the least authentic of all the fake bruises so go easy on the marker.


Body Drawing Drawings Art Drawings Simple


Pin On Illustrations


Pin Page


Bruised Eye Drawing Art Inspiration Eye Art Eye Drawing


Pin Page


Pin Page


Instagram Post By Only Time Will Tell Oct 11 2016 At 3 13pm Utc


Express Blows Swelling Bruises And The Like With Oblique Lines And Tones Illustrating Battles

0 comments

Post a Comment